All payments released to designers will be subjected to a PPH fee of 3 % of the winning prize. Designers must have BCA or Mandiri account for Sribu.com to process the payment. Sribu.com will not process payments for designers to other banks aside from BCA or Mandiri.
You need to provide your BCA or Mandiri account information to receive payments. Account name Account number
Prize payout will be processed every wednesday. To process the payout, you can go to your profile and click on the tab ‘Withdrawal‘. In the withdrawal section, you can check on your balance. The balance is the amount of payout that you can request from the contests that you have won or from your affiliate. … Continue Reading »
The winning designer is selected by the client (Contest Holder). The winning designer will get 80% from the total package minus posting fee. The remaining 20% will be given to Sribu.com as transaction fee. Starting from 25/4/2013, designer’s payment will be using a new payout system. The new payout system is accessible from designer’s profile … Continue Reading »
Yes, the client prepays every contest posted on Sribu.com to guarantee that there will be a winner and a prize to be distributed to the winner. (As long as the money back guarantee does not occur) The prize information of each contest can be seen in Browse Contest.